wpCentral offers you an easy way to manage multiple WordPress sites with greater efficiency as most of the lengthy and tedious processes are compressed into 1-click steps. Besides, you would not have to switch between different accounts or go through multiple login processes as you can manage every website through a single dashboard. The quick guides on managing different aspects empower you to independently manage different aspects of your site and resolve any occasional issues on your own by following the right steps.
Today we will learn how you can back up multiple WP sites on your Google Drive with the help of wpCentral.
Backing up your WP sites on Google drive allows you to access your backup anytime anywhere and through any device. That’s why wpCentral provides its users an easy and quick way to store their WP site’s backups on their registered Google Drive account with the help of below-mentioned steps
Creating Backup Locations
• Sign in to wpCentral with your registered login credentials
• In wpCentral panel go to the top right pane and click Edit Settings (Hand Tool Icon).
• Now, Click on Add backup Location and in the protocol select “Google Drive”.
• Leave Backup location empty if you want wpCentral to automatically create a default storage directory in your Google Drive Account. Alternatively, you can enter a specific name to create a folder in the default Softaculous Auto Installer Directory and store backups in that folder.
• After completing the form, submit it by clicking Add Backup Location
• Once you submit the form you will be asked to authorize wpCentral for accessing your Google Drive Account. Enter Login credentials of your Google Drive Account.
• A dialog box will appear confirming you to allow Softaculous for accessing your Google Account. Click Allow
• You are all done. The Google Back up location is now successfully added and you will be automatically taken back to the wpCentral panel with the updated backup location.
Accessing the Backups from Google
· Sign in to your wpcentral panel and select the desired website by hovering over its name
· Click Backups icon to open the backups page associated with the selected website
· Click create backup button and in the create new backup page fill up the form with the required details
· In the backup locations menu Select the option wpcentral Google Drive location
· Finally click backup website button to create the backup. That’s all.
· Repeat above steps for backing up multiple sites by hovering over the desired sites.