A large number of attacks on the WP website occur due to the outdated themes or plugins. Another major drawback of not updating your theme/plug-in is the lack of the latest features that directly affect the performance.
Thanks to wpCentral you can now easily update your themes and plugins without any complications.
In this step by step guide you will learn how you can update your themes or plugins:
Updating plugins and theme with wpCentral
· Visit wpCentral panel and sign in with registered credentials
· Click the checkbox near your desired website name in the list of your WordPress websites
· Go to the bottom right corner of the page and open “To Do” dropdown menu. From the options list select Themes and then click go
· The Themes management page will open displaying the theme that is installed on the selected WP website.
· Select the theme that you want to update by clicking the checkbox and look for the dropdown menu at the bottom right click on and select the option Themes from the drop-down menu. For the plug-in updates, you need to select the option plug-in.
· If you wish to know the details of the selected theme you can do so by clicking the double arrows in front of the theme/plug-in
· It will open the page containing details of the selected theme as well as the websites that are using it. Each website has a checkbox option in its front. You can choose either one or multiple websites where you wish to apply the updates.
· Now click the update button at the extreme bottom right
· The theme automatically be updated for the selected websites
Tip The name of the outdated website is also displayed in the main dashboard that can make the things easier and faster