We take great pride in announcing that wpCentral has reached 50,000+ Active WordPress installs on 14th November, 2019. This is the first step towards making wpCentral the best WordPress Website Management tool.
It is a great achievement which we would like to share with our users. We would like to thank our users for all their help and support.
We have recently launched a new feature Post Management and we are working on Comments Management next. You can find our entire documentation here.
wpCentral is a single-dashboard panel where users can manage all their WordPress Websites. By managing we mean:
- Users can login to their website’s admin dashboard on just one click without the need to remember the admin credentials of each website.
- Users can manage the plugins and themes (activate, deactivate, delete, install, update, etc) on just single click.
- Users can manage their posts easily. Users can even Publish a post present on one website to another website on just single click.
- Users can secure their websites by creating Backups.
- Users can create remote backups on servers using FTP/FTPS, SFTP, on dropbox, google drive, etc
- Users can also automate their backups by setting a particular schedule.
- Users can also make a new WordPress install on their existing/new website using wpCentral on a single click.
- Users can also create sets of their favourite plugins and themes which they can install on any website on just one click.
We are working hard in making wpCentral a single stop solution to all the management issues faced by users while managing their WordPress websites.