You can create the backup of your websites using wpcentral following the guide here.
- Login to your wpcentral panel here.
- You will see the list of your WordPress Websites added in wpcentral. Hover over the website you want to create a backup for.
- Click on the Backups icon as shown here:
- You will be redirected to the Backups page of the website where all the backups previously created for the website are listed.
- Click on Create Backup button to go to create new backup page. Fill in the fields and click on the Backup Website page to create the backup.
- Your website is now backed up successfully. You can see the list on the Backups page above.