You can search and install new Plugins in your websites using wpcentral following the guide here.
- Login to your wpcentral panel here.
- You will see the list of your WordPress Websites added in wpcentral. Select the websites for which you want to manage plugins by clicking on the checkboxes present on the bottom right corner of each website.
- You will find a To Do dropdown menu in the bottom right corner of the page. Select Plugins and click Go.
- You will be redirected to Plugins Management Page listing the plugins installed on the websites selected. Click on the Add New Plugin button to search some new plugins to install.
- You will be redirected to the page as shown here. Search the plugin by typing in the keyword in Search Plugins textbox. You can install the plugin by clicking on the Install button in front of the plugin.
- That’s it! You have installed new plugin(s) to the selected websites.